New Beauty Pageant Launching Soon
MISS PANACHE SA is ‘n beauty pageant created for young ladies focusing on outer as well as inner beauty. This pageant serves to create a platform where each finalist has the opportunity in giving something back to society and therefore at least one charity organization forms an essential part of this pageant.
For the first time, contestants all over South Africa may enter the competition to compete not only for this exclusive title but also for a variety of prizes to be won. The organizers of this competition present a high-class, up-market event that will most definitely put participants in a league that can be compared to the biggest beauty pageants in South Africa.
There are three categories for entrants
- Miss Panache Petite SA (9 – 12)
- Miss Panache Pre-Teen SA (13 – 15 years)
- Miss Panache Teen SA (16 – 19 years)
Judicators will announce the following awards in each category:
- Miss Panache SA (Winner)
- Miss Panache SA First Runner up
- Miss Panache SA Second Runner up
- Miss Photogenic
- Miss Personality
- Miss Congeniality
- Miss Debutante
1. HOW DO YOU ENTER?
1.1 Please like the Miss Panache SA Facebook & Instagram pages.
1.2 As soon as the competition launches, download the entry form on the Miss Panache SA Facebook Page.
- Complete the form with your personal details;
- Attach 2 photos: One head-and-shoulders and one full length in colour;
- Attach a copy of your ID;
- Make the payment of R200 for one entry in the Crazy Concerts Pty (Ltd.) bank account provided;
- E-mail the entry form and proof of payment to: crazycoffice [at] gmail [dot] com
1.3 You will be notified with the following when your e-mail was received:
- Entry/Contestant number
- Information letter and program for the Gala Event
- Tickets for the Final Event will be on sale at the doors or can be ordered by sending an e-mail to crazycbooking [at] gmail [dot] com
- There are no reserved seats.
- Only paid tickets will be issued to the recipient via e-mail.
- Tickets are numbered and have to be shown at the doors to allow entry, either printed or on cellphones.
- Ticket price: R150 per adult and R100 per child under the age of 12.
3. BANKING DETAILS
Crazy Concerts (Pty) Ltd
Account number: 105 114 2660
4. COMPETITION RULES
- CATEGORY A: Miss Panache Teen SA: You need to be between ages 16 and 19 years
- CATEGORY B: Miss Panache Pre-Teen SA: You need to be between ages 19 and 25
- CATEGORY C: Miss Panache Petite SA: You need to be between ages 9 and 12
- You have to be a citizen of South Africa.
- Entries open soon – follow news and updates on our Facebook Page and this website.
- A maximum of 30 Semi-finalists in each category will be announced on facebook, instagram and on our website after entries closed and semi-finalists will be notified by e-mail.
- A maximum of 20 Finalists in each category will be announced on facebook, instagram and notified by e-mail and will be competing in the Final at the Gala Event.
- The finalists in all the categories have to be in Centurion on the day of the Gala Event.
Finalists have to check in at the registration table in the foyer
A program of the day’s events will be given to each finalist;
The finalists of all three categories will be seperated in rooms backstage.
5. TERMS & CONDITIONS
5.1 To qualify as a participant in Miss Panache SA Teen or Miss Panache SA the contestant has to accept the terms and conditions of the competition.
5.2 Finalists who do not keep to the rules of the competition, will be disqualified.
5.3 Entry fees are non-refundable.
5.4 Overnight stays, transport, food and drinks on and before competition days are to be paid for by the finalists.
5.5 Hair and makeup for the Final Event are the finalist’s own responsibility.
5.6 Wardrobes for the Final Event are the finalist’s own responsibility.
5.7 By submitting your entry form for the competition you automatically give permission for the taking of photos and/or videos at the Final as well as publishing them on the Miss Panache SA Facebook, Instagram and other social media pages.
5.8 The organizers of Miss Panache SA reserve the right to change, postpone or cancel the competition and/or venue at any time without giving prior notice due to any unfortunate event or situation that may lead to this decision and therefore in this case the contestant gives permission that there will be no form of a refund.
5.9 The organizers of Miss Panache SA will not correspond on any other social media or digital platform other than e-mail. All queries should be e-mailed to:
5.10 The organizers do not take any responsibility for any inaccurate information regarding the competition published on Social Media platforms of Miss Panache SA or those of the contestants and judicators.
5.11 The organizers of Miss Panache SA are hereby released from any injuries, damage and/or theft caused to the contestants, audience and/or crew present at the Final Event.
5.12 Finalists with any form of bad behavior during the competition period or Final Event and/ or on social media or any other digital platform, will be disqualified from the competition. This behavior includes the use of foul language, disrespectful actions, or comments towards the Competition Crew, Personnel and Judicators.
5.13 The use and processing of the participant’s personal information are subject to the Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013 (Act No. 4 of 2013).
5.14 By accepting these terms and conditions, the participant consent and conform to the following:
5.14.1 All rights, including intellectual property rights and copyright of any participant’s photographs, videos and sound recordings shall rest with the manufacturer.
5.14.2 The manufacturers have no obligation, financial or otherwise, to the participant with respect to the publication or use of photographs, videos and audio recordings of the participant’s performance.
5.14.3 All photos, videos and/or sound recordings, as well as the name and surname of the contestant/finalist may be published on all digital platforms of the Miss Panache SA competition during the period of entry forms being received as well as the announcement of the semi-finalists and finalists.
5.14.4 The information as indicated below may be shared on social media and digital platforms as part of the first entries, semi-final and final round:
– Name and surname of the contestant and/or semi-finalist/finalist;
– The unique number assigned to the finalist;
– Photos, videos and/or sound recordings of the contestant’s or finalist’s performance which include all rounds of this competition.
5.15 The organizers may use WhatsApp as a communication tool with all contestants. Permission to do so is granted by the contestant/semi-finalist/finalist by entering the competition.
5.16 The use of WhatsApp includes the visibility of names, surnames and cellphone numbers of the parties involved. The use and publication of photos, videos and/or voice recordings will not violate the participant’s legal right to privacy.
5.17 Agreement to this competition includes permission from the contestant/semi-finalist/finalist that she may be contacted by cellphone (calls or WhatsApp or e-mail) regarding promotions and/or other marketing relevant to the participation of the contestant/semi-finalist/finalist, subject to the participant’s right to reject this.
5.18 Prizes may not be exchanged for cash and are not transferable or negotiable.
The judicators’ decision is final and no correspondence is allowed before or after the announcement of the winners.